The Civil PE Construction Depth Review course provides comprehensive review of the NCEES Breadth and Construction Depth topics:
- Project Planning
- Means and Methods
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Mechanics
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Site Development.Earthwork Construction and Layout
- Estimating Quantities and Costs
- Construction Operations and Methods
- Material Quality Control and Production
- Temporary Structures
- Health and Safety
The Civil PE Construction Breadth and Depth course has a total of 112 hours of lectures, Homework (CBT), Mini-exams (CBT) for each topic and a final full 8-hour Simulation Exam (CBT) that includes 80 problems (Morning and Afternoon). A review of the simulation exam solution for the Breadth and Construction Depth is provided.
Civil PE Construction Depth Class binder and Handout materials are provided as digital secured documents. Class participants will require to install a special viewer and a license to be able to view the secured documents. The Class binder and Handout materials are licensed to ONE (1) computer with ONE (1) time allowance to print.
I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I passed my Civil PE Construction exam last week.
I've been working towards this for over 2 years. I started out with structures depth, but I was unsuccessful. I then switched to construction depth and took AEI construction depth course . I worked hard and finally came out on top passing with an hour left to spare on exam day.
I just wanted to thank you and your team for developing a structured course. It kept me on track while studying.
I took the exam last week and received the results yesterday. I passed. Thank you for your comprehensive course and study materials. Those helped me a lot.
Thank you again for helping me pass the national exam. I would definitely recommend your classes to everyone I know who is planning to study for PE Civil Construction.
Civil PE Construction Webinars
Registration for the April 2024 new CBT exam syllabus will start on December 01, 2024.
- Interactive Live Webinars – 112 hours of instructions. Class Schedule will be posted on December 01, 2024.
- Access to Recorded Webinars (8 months access) - CBT Fall 2023 and new recordings Spring 2024
- Digital Class Binder – Fundamentals, Examples, MCQ Homework (CBT). See Handout Policies.
- Mini-Exam for each Module (CBT)
- Full Simulation Exam (CBT)
- Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
- Access to Discussion Forum
- Free one time repeat - On-Demand (4 months)