Fundamental of Engineering (FE), Civil Discipline
Fundamental of Engineering (FE), Civil Discipline is a comprehensive review course designed to guide the examinees to prepare for the National Council for Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) FE-Civil Discipline exam. This course will guide you through Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) - Civil body of knowledge referencing the NCEES Reference Handbook. The course offers plenty of solved examples, quizzes, practice problems, section exams and final full length simulation exam. The class content is updated for the new NCEES Specifications for the exam effective beginning July 1, 2020.
FE-Civil Class Information
- A comprehensive review class totaling 80+ hours of live instructions that covers the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Civil Exam Specifications.
- The class elements include: Class Lectures, Chapter Homework, Consultation Hours, Digital Textbook, Study Guide, Section Exams (mini quizzes) and Final Simulation Exam (full length 110 exam like questions), both in (CBT/ AITs) format.
- Unlimited access to all online class materials during class registration duration.
- "Fundamental of Engineering-Civil Exam Preparation Guide" class digital textbook and "Getting Started" study guide are included with the registration and are provided as digital secured documents.
- The class is designed for full interaction with class participants to enhance the learning experience and maximize the chance for passing the Exam.
- Instructor uses Smart Board coupled with PowerPoint slides simulating effective classroom setting.
- Class participants are expected to solve quizzes during the class and are required to submit the assigned class requirements promptly.
- Access to Ask the Instructor portal
- Access to Discussion Forum
- Review courses are offered in live webinar and on-demand formats for different registration periods (2 months, 4 months, 8 months)
- Free repeat.
I am pleased to let you know that I took my FE exam on 4/12/17 and I did successfully pass it! I certainly would not have been able to pass the test without your class! I really appreciate the work you put into the class and helping us along. And your test taking tips were invaluable! I cannot thank you enough!